- Manufacturer: KTM
- Model: SX-E 5
- Year: 2022
- Type: Youth
- Engine type: Électrique
- Manufacturer's suggested retail price: $6,849
KTM SX-E 5 2021
The KTM SX-E 5 is the future! The KTM SX-E 5 is based on the incredibly popular 2-stroke KTM 50 SX with a high-end chassis powered by an electric motor. The mission was clear: to create an ultra-competitive machine that is also easy to ride, even for pure beginners. The KTM SX-E 5 enjoys the advantage of zero emissions, low noise and minimal maintenance, which makes it ideal for youngsters looking to make the first step into the world of motorcycling, and thanks to its dynamic design and adjustable seat height, it is ideal for the growing rider.
- Engine : Electric with 5kW peak performance
- Powerpack :
- More than 2 hours of riding for a beginner
- 25 minutes for faster riders
- Charger : about 1 hour for full power
Due to its dust and waterproof layout, the air -cooled motor is wear and maintenance-free
Adjustable seat height (653mm to 698mm)
- 6 different ride modes
- Kill switch
Ride modes can be saved by a dongle mounted under the seat to prevent young riders from changing the selected mode.
- WP XACT 35 air-sprung fork
- Fully adjustable XACT PDS rear suspension
- Maxxis tires
Contact us for more info,
Gregoire Sport Joliette, only 45 minutes from Montreal, Laval and Trois-Rivieres.